Just Go With It... a short review because I am so F**king angry....

Ok, I have some questions I want answered in relation to this *ahem* film...

What the f**k Sandler?
First you make Grown Ups and now this?
Why didn't you make two films called Shit and Shitter?
What are you trying to achieve?
Do you want the the guffaws of the audience, then do you want them to drown in their own tears as you lay the schmaltz on thicker than ANYTHING on the hallmark channel?

I think the most worrying thing of all is Sandler's character, who is a nice guy but clearly has a thing for babes, yet he punts the swimsuit model (Brooklyn Decker) for Jennifer Aniston....WTF?

I think its time for Paul Thomas Anderson to make Punch-Drunk Love 2: Punch Harder, to get Sandler's career back on track...just don't let Dennis Dugan direct another of your films...

Sandler -  You've made me laugh in the past...please do it sometime in the near future.

Comments

  1. Good review RMS! I think I will watch it just see how shithouse it really is!! your friend DD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts